Production and Development
Nadella was founded as Nadella S.A. in 1930 in Rueil-Malmaison in France, making it the company that has manufactured needle bearings the longest. The brand name – NADELLA – derives from this expertise. Our expertise of international standing has emerged through permanent practical development and collaboration with universities and research institutes.
Over time Nadella has developed from being a manufacturer of antifriction bearings, linear axes and linear guides to being a system partner in all areas of motion technology. Wherever precision and reliability are required, developers and designers rely on Nadella’s products.
Intensive application consulting by our sales engineers produces individual solutions, which are developed together with the customers on site and which constantly set new standards This also results in a continuous stream of innovative ideas, which are implemented in our own development department and developed until they are ready to go into production.
Technology and development
- innovative, market-oriented product development
- Customer consulting with solution suggestions with a focus on benefits
- CAD drawings available for download
- Life cycle costing and installation recommendations
- Our own test rigs for safe and reliable products
- Production of cam followers and guide rollers
- Production of guide rails made from aluminium and steel
- Quality assurance, testing and measurement of components
- Assembly and adjustment of guide carriages
- Production and assembly of linear axes
- Assembly of rail guide systems